Monday, September 15, 2014

6 Items to Buy at H&M Right Now

H&M can be overwhelming, from the busy crowds to the mountains of trendy clothes. Sometimes this atmosphere causes us to make regrettable purchases or to leave the store empty handed. Nevertheless, there are true gems to be found at H&M. I compiled this list to help sort through the craziness and to showcase items that aren't featured on the website. (Some of my best H&M finds have never hit the online store!). Still, if I could find a link to the item, I added it for your shopping convenience ;) My favorites were picked based on the the overall look of the item, coupled with its relative value.


Item 1:  At $35 this purse looks so much more expensive than it is, and you're bound to get plenty of use out of it this fall. I love the rich color and the fact that it has a shoulder strap. I also adore the burgundy and beige option that they have online, but I did not see that color choice in store.



Item 2:  The Kimono was a big summer trend that can easily transition into fall, and this is an affordable at only $20. I appreciated the drape of the silhouette, but the soft, sketch like, floral pattern on is what captured me. 



Item 3:  While these boots are a bit more expensive than the other items on the list at $50, they have a great cost-per-wear average and still look pricier than the actually are.


Item 4:  This pick isn't a single item in particular, but rather a type-- scarves! I am a HUGE fan and scarves, because of the transformative powers they can have on an outfit. (Scarf collection for a future post?!?) I was so impressed with the selection of scarves at H&M. Below are a few, and I also like the ones here and here. You can check out all of the scarves online here. Nevertheless,  I would also recommend going in store, because I saw a few beautiful prints that were not listed on the website.


Item 5:  Classic tweed and trendy faux leather come together in this coat to make a great fall item. For only $35 you can snag this versatile statement piece.


Item 6:  For someone who wants to make a bold statement, this dress is a steal at $25. The graphic print is artsy and playful. It would be a comfortable outfit for brunch, or it could even be dressed up for an event in the creative industry, such as an art gallery show or opening.


I hope this roundup helped guide you through your next H&M visit or revealed some great finds that are not featured on the website. What are your current favorites from H&M?

2 comments: